Bachelor’s Degree with experience in
- Test Automation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software QA: 3 years (Required)
Aggne, an emerging market leader in driving technological innovation for P&C business transformation is looking to hire "Duck Creek Policy Developer" for its Hyderabad office.
This is a technical hands-on position providing leadership on test strategy, script design, script execution, automation framework, and test management strategies in the P&C Insurance market.
As a Duck Creek QA Lead you will collaborate with other Aggne BA/development staff to ensure requirements defined have been captured in test cases and have traceability. You will provide guidance to the BA and testing team based on experience and knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Lead manual and automated testing processes and teams
- Drive best practices for manual testing, test automation, test execution, and test management to catch issues as soon as possible in the SDLC
- Grow, mentor, and lead the QA team with recruitment, hiring, on-boarding, performance reviews, training, personal development, etc.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans, automated testing scenarios, manual test scenarios, test cases, test conditions, and test steps
- Work with BA staff and system vendors to create and maintain test data
- Assist with performing test execution, both manual and automated, and validate results
- Update and maintain documentation of the executed test cases
- Review daily automated test results
- Review and provide input on business requirements and functional specification documents for the application
- Ensure that bugs are properly identified, documented, tracked, and fixed.
- Stay current with industry best practices, identifying and adding to the FBA testing process
- Leading an SQA team to complete QA verification milestones
- Writing testing scripts and plans to ensure that our software functions as expected.
- Preparation of complex data-sets to test logic, error handling, and system workflows.
- Isolation of, reproduction of, and tracking of software defects.
- Verification of complete defect fixes.
- Documentation of testing according to required procedures.
- Test execution experience with a testing automation suite
- Experience with issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira)
- Experience in testing web technologies and web services
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and as a strong independent contributor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proven expertise in Software QA testing techniques and approaches
- Domain knowledge of North America Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance industry on Policy Administration systems
- Previous supervisory or management experience
Email ID: [email protected]