- 5-9 years of experience as a Duck Creek Policy / Billing / Claims configurator.
- Trainer and curriculum development experience will be an added advantage
- Or Master’s degree and 3-7 years of relevant experience; Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Bachelor's or Master's Degree
Tampa, Florida, USA
Kompalli, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500055, India
Aggne, an emerging market leader in driving technological innovation for P&C business transformation is looking to hire a "Duck Creek Product Trainer" for its USA/Hyderabad office.
As a Duck Creek Product Trainer, you'll deliver instructor-led classroom training for both in-person and remote participants including employees, customers, and partners on a regular schedule at Duck Creek and customer locations in India and abroad.
- Develops, maintains, and delivers high-quality technical training, hands-on lab exercises, and accompanying materials using a variety of media types.
- Assists with the setup of a development environment for hands-on training activities and troubleshoot student issues during class.
- Actively participates in the continuous improvement process for curriculum, student classroom experience, and trainer effectiveness.
- Collaborates with the training team for consistency of training delivery and best practices for classroom management.
- Maintains highest level of expertise in individual area(s) of specialty.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts on curriculum development content.
- Works closely with the Training Product Manager to establish the curriculum development priorities and timeline goals within the Product area assigned.
- Acts as curriculum curator in Product areas as assigned by staying abreast of platform changes and identifying corresponding updates needed in the curriculum.
- Be the primary driver of implementing initiatives in the assigned area of curation
- Mentors or acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- The Senior Product Trainer is responsible for conducting a full load of Duck Creek University classes and acting as a curriculum curator of Product areas as assigned.
- The Senior Product Trainer can expect to spend approximately half time dedicated to classroom activities at Duck Creek University locations or at customer or partner locations and will mentor and support less experienced trainers.
- Between classroom assignments, the Senior Product Trainer will carry out curriculum development work as a curator
Email: [email protected]