3-5 Years of Experience
Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 Years of Experience
Email ID: [email protected]
Aggne, an emerging market leader in driving technological innovation for P&C business transformation is looking to hire "Duck Creek Policy Developer" for its Hyderabad office.
We are seeking this Duck Creek Policy Developer to develop and modify applications and lead a team of developers while also working collaboratively with senior leaders for our clients.
- Configure and develop within several areas of Duck Creek Policy
- Collaborate with system architects, vendors, and business partners.
- Work effectively with multiple assignments and teams to meet completion dates.
- Train and mentor other staff members
- Analyze existing program logic to determine the best method of accomplishing required
changes or cause of program malfunction.
- Maintain and modify programs currently in production to keep them responsive to
- Manage error handling and code exceptions
- Design program logic to meet specifications and to adhere to development and
- Prepare test data and thoroughly test code leveraging automated unit test
- Analyze production programs to isolate problems
- Document and maintain program specifications according to company standards.
- Develop administrative reports as needed
- Mentor and coach associates within the team and across multiple disciplines
- Personal or Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience and DuckCreek Policy experience are a must
- Java, REST, and SOAP Web Services
- Integration with External Systems and DuckCreek
- Platform-supported integration techniques
- Experience in configuring and developing Policy.
- Policy transactions/job configuration
- Experience implementing multiple LOBS
- Product Modeling,
- Rating Management
- Forms Management
- User Admin
- DuckCreek Billing
- DuckCreek Claims
- SQL Server, NoSQL database experience
- Splunk, SoapUI, Postman, or similar tools
- Experience or knowledge in AWS tools such as AWS batch, S3, CloudWatch, or others
- Strong experience in multiple technologies and design techniques
- Designing program logic to meet specifications and adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Preparing test data leveraging automated unit test framework (when possible).
- Excellent writing skills to produce documents for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly with any audience and give technical presentations clearly and effectively