Aggne, an emerging market leader in driving technological innovation for P&C business transformation is looking to hire "Duck Creek Claims Developer" for its Hyderabad office.
- Understanding & analyzing the Customer requirement
- Initiating, planning & creating the delivery plan for the requirements
- Providing technical guidance, mentoring & supporting the team
- Engaging in vertical level initiatives, training, Customer visits & audit.
- Strong P & C product design & implementation using Duck Creek Claims
- Hands-on experience in Claims-Configuration and Console Modules, Configuring, Customizing Party Module, Task Creation, Configuring Customizing, Extension, and Advanced Extension points, Customizing Automated Reserves, etc.
- Experience in Duck Creek Party and Claims Configuration
- Experience in Third-Party Integrations
- Experience in Integrations with Claims and Portals
- Experience in Legacy migration of Claims Data
- Hands-on development experience in Microsoft .NET including C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- Experience & knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
- Experience with XML and XSL
- Good knowledge of the Insurance domain
- Duck Creek Claims.
- XML/XSLT, SQL.
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Serena Team Track /GIT/Bitbucket and SVN
- Experience in an Agile development environment is preferred.
- Duck Creek certification