Duck Creek Jobs
Join Our Team of Duck Creek Experts?
- Aggne is an emerging market leader driving technological innovation for P&C business transformation; delivering unparalleled services with a solutions portfolio built by harnessing a decade’s experience.
- Our team comprises Duck Creek and the insurance industry Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), executives, developers, systems administrators, DevOps gurus, AI experts, engineers, and visionaries.
- More than 30% of our workforce holds Duck Creek technology certifications in Duck Creek Policy and Billing as well as additional training in Insights and other product areas.
- We carry a focused, highly collaborative work culture where you can benefit from our diverse, passionate, and exceptional team, in acquiring the desired skills in the insurance domain (Policy, Billing, and Insights).
- We bring our well-tested processes, methods, and proprietary solutions that support Duck Creek implementation, upgrade, and quality assurance to get and keep your Duck Creek platform working best for our customers.
- Our proprietary solutions, Aggne Development Kit (ADK) and SwiftUpgrade, enable us to implement, rapidly customize, and deploy Duck Creek solutions efficiently, compliantly, and cost-effectively.
- Most of the global P&C carriers like SafePoint, Indigo, Edison, Saxon, Florida Peninsula, etc., are our customers.
- We have several Duck Creek job openings with which you can leverage the power of advanced automation and artificial intelligence technology, to make Duck Creek implementations more responsive and powerful.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Understanding & analyzing the Customer requirement
- Initiating, planning & creating the delivery plan for the requirements
- Providing technical guidance, mentoring & supporting the team
- Engaging in vertical level initiatives, training, customer visits & audit
- Experience in the PC insurance domain with a very good understanding of underwriting, rating, insurance. Strong experience on Duck Creek Platform.
- Knowledge of:
- Duck Creek Claims/Policy/Billing/Insights
- XML/XSLT, SQL.
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile
- Strong communication skills
Join our team of Duck Creek Experts Today.
- Duck Creek Opportunities in IndiaChallenging conventions, trying new things, and valuing “Why not?” over “Why?”, do all this ring a bell to you? If yes, then you could be a Duck Creek Developer. Wondering what Duck Creek is? Well! Let us dive into the details. […]